[EXTERNAL] [Zbrafish] Nacre primers

James Lister via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by james.lister from vcuhealth.org)
Thu Feb 8 13:53:52 EST 2018

Hi again Cameron,

Also, the 19bp deletion in roy is actually in the mpv17 transcript (due to mis-splicing) not in the genomic DNA.  To my knowledge the mutation itself has not been identified, so you’ll have to use non-complementation or sequencing from cDNA to ID those carriers.

-Jim