[EXTERNAL] [Zbrafish] Nacre primers

James Lister via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by james.lister from vcuhealth.org)
Thu Feb 8 13:28:01 EST 2018

Hi Cameron,

Actually w2 is a substitution that fortuitously creates a Dra I restriction site, so the genotyping is pretty straightforward and you can use pretty much any primers to your liking that flank the mutation (although be aware there is another Dra I site not too far away.)  I can send you our primer info/protocol if you like.

Cheers,
Jim