[Zbrafish] Looking for the mutation of albino zebras from a pet shop

mcimadevila from icloud.com via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by mcimadevila from icloud.com)
Thu Apr 26 05:43:57 EST 2018

Dear group
I am a Spanish vet trying to start a divulgation program with zebras in schools. I am new in zebras world and I am trying to locate the exact mutation of some albino zebras that I bougth in a petshop.

 I bought the fish in a pet shop that you can seen in the images (albino but with back eyes, not like the casper´s ones, just in the pupil)

 IMG_0003.JPG
​​
 trim.07CFB49F-9085-48BC-AABF-1A51D4FD5CD2.MOV
​
Marco Freg, from EZRC kindly indicated me that the mutation involved was
“slc45a2”
See: http://zfin.org/search?category=Any&q=slc45a2

​But, according to ​Wilk et al, the eyes should be red:

Which is also what Paride Antinucci & Robert Hindges report (red eyes:

​However in this paper of Engueszer et al, seems to have black eyes:

So, what do you think?, do I have a the slc45a2 mutation from the pet shop? or is it a variation?, why my eyes are black?
I am afraid that the list do not suport images. I can send photos to any one that can help me.

Thank you very much for your help
Best Regards,
María Jesús