[Zbrafish] Clinical Genetics

Clinical Genetics via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by onbehalfof+CGE-office+wiley.com from manuscriptcentral.com)
Thu Jan 5 14:10:20 EST 2017

05-Jan-2017

Dear Prof. Bernard D Keavney:

We would like to thank you for all your efforts and contributions to Clinical Genetics in 2016. Thank you for helping the journal achieve another successful year.

In 2016, our submission rate and global reach continued to increase. We have offered immediate online publication of accepted manuscripts. The journal’s success is greatly dependent on your submissions as authors and on your dedication and participation as reviewers. We look forward to another exciting year and to working with you in 2017.

We invite you to check our website (http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/%28ISSN%291399-0004) in February/March 2017 as we will be publishing a large series of interesting reviews on Disorders of Sex Development and other reproductive conditions.

We wish you a happy and prosperous 2017.

Reiner Veitia, Editor-in-Chief,
the Associate Editors: Ludwine Messiaen, Pablo Lapunzina, Elfride De Baere, Aad Tibben, the Editorial Team and Wiley