[Zbrafish] Zebrafish genome editing

ruterpereira from gmail.com via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by ruterpereira from gmail.com)
Tue Aug 16 11:41:36 EST 2016

Dear colleagues,

I'm new in zebrafish field. So I need your help with some things if possible:

I want to prove that a protein change in zebrafish (1 amino acid substitution) is damage to the phenotype (eg. it causes infertility). The protein is CCDC103. Do you know companies that could provide services for genome editing  in zebrafish?
What do you think that is the best way to do? It is using Crisp system right?
 If you do, could you give an idea of the price of embryos from F2 generation ?

And about maintaining the fishes in culture, is it expensive ? do I need especial equipment's or it just food, water (normal water? or I need to add salts??)   ​

Thank you in advance