[Zbrafish] Outsourcing a microinjection - anyone interested?

John Frum via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by john1frum from gmail.com)
Sat Jan 25 13:26:01 EST 2014

Hello everybody,
In our lab we are not capable of zebrafish transformation (yet).
We need a transgenic line stably expressing two genes (from a plamsid we provide).
The task would be the following: We send you the DNA, you do a microinjection into egg cells and send us the zebrafish.

We will make sure it pays off for you!
In the end we hope to create a new medical product (we are confident it works!). We can talk about giving some % of the profit to the micrionjection guy.

If you are interested, please send me a mail.
Cheers,
John