[Zbrafish] How to use SSLP's?

John via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by johnred738 from gmail.com)
Fri Dec 12 18:54:46 EST 2014

After a quick lysis of Filial 2 zebrafish embryo's, I then take the lysates and set up a PCR reaction using the template DNA. After the reaction, I take the product and initiate agarose gel electrophoresis to see band intensities. The goal is to find potentially linked markers and the most promising potential linkages by PCR. The question I have is: How do I incorporate the SSLP markers necessary to find a linkage to a mutation? The number of markers is 192 (there are a number from each chromosome) , these markers were chosen because they have been used successfully in mapping at least one Tübingen mutation.