[Zbrafish] UAS:myosin2-GFP or RFP ?

Philippe Herbomel via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by philippe.herbomel from pasteur.fr)
Mon Oct 14 12:01:09 EST 2013

Dear ZF colleagues,

Before we undertake generating one ourselves,
I was wondering if a UAS construct driving expression of myosin2-GFP
or RFP has already been made within the zebrafish community, or even
better a transgenic line harboring it ?

Thanks in advance for the information,

Philippe

Philippe Herbomel
'Macrophages & Development of Immunity' Unit
Department of Developmental and Stem Cell Biology
Institut Pasteur
25 rue du Dr Roux, 75724 Paris cedex 15, France
tel. : 33 1 44 38 95 29   mobile: 33 6 77 26 78 36
http://www.pasteur.fr/recherche/mdi/