[Zbrafish] Re: Dissolved Oxygen (DO) Questions

Judy Bennett via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by jbennett from bio.umass.edu)
Wed Oct 2 13:52:00 EST 2013

I've also seen juveniles nearly unaffected during a disease
outbreak.  We keep the water flow to their tanks very slow, so I
think that also helps protect them.