[Zbrafish] Re: Dissolved Oxygen (DO) Questions

tyson blanch via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by wehizebrafish from gmail.com)
Tue Oct 1 22:14:37 EST 2013

Hi again,

I have just realized that i forgot to ask a very interesting question...

I was wondering if anyone knew why the juveniles on the system would not have been effected? It seems that we had no juvenile deaths just adult deaths.

Thanks