[Zbrafish] Re: CreER T2 driver lines - database

telomero from gmail.com via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by telomero from gmail.com)
Wed Jan 23 12:31:11 EST 2013

Dear Dr. Brand

Thank you for this information. I have been trying to access this website and it says "service unavailable". Can you help?
I'm looking for zebrafish CRE-ERT2-mplum or GFP or YFP inducible lines with different tissue-specific promoters.
Thank you very much in advance for any help you can provide,

Catarina Henriques