[Zbrafish] P2A Antibody for zebrafish?

Andrew Mathewson via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by andrew.mathewson from gmail.com)
Tue Jan 15 20:03:06 EST 2013

Has anyone successfully used an anti p2a antibody in zebrafish in either a western or in situ? I'm using a p2a element to separate a protein of interest from a fluorescent protein in my DNA constructs so that when I inject and drive their expression in in fish the protein of interest will be cleaved from the fluorescent protein upon translation. I know there are antibodies out there that allow one to probe for the presence of the cleaved p2a sequence on the protein of interest (to confirm that fluorescence corresponds to proper expression of the entire construct) but I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a particular antibody to use in fish.

Thanks!

For reference
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16380176