[Zbrafish] Recommendations on vendors for zebrafish facility

Qiong Yang via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by qiongy from gmail.com)
Wed Aug 7 05:18:08 EST 2013

Dear All,
I'm setting up a zebrafish stand-alone system/facility for my new lab. Currently, I'm deciding among three vendors: Aquaneering, Aquatic Habitats, and Tecniplast, and I have no preference. Any recommendations for or against one of these vendors, in terms of their reputation, services, reliability, performance, cost, etc.? I greatly appreciate any inputs.