[Zbrafish] blood extraction

Ana Schneider via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by schneiderac from gmail.com)
Fri Feb 19 12:35:46 EST 2010

Hello!

I am conducting a research project about liver disease  utilizing the
Zebrafish. It is important that I figure out the best method for extracting
the blood from individual zebrafish. Does anyone have any advice or
particular methods for extracting it?
Thanks a lot!

Best wishes,

Ana Cláudia Reis Schneider

Laboratório Experimental de Hepatologia e Gastroenterologia
Centro de Pesquisas
Hospital de Clínicas de Porto Alegre
Rua Ramiro Barcelos, 2350
Porto Alegre, RS