[Zbrafish] In situ hybridization services for hire?

Mike Frank via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by mikepfrank from gmail.com)
Tue Nov 17 14:24:23 EST 2009

Hi, my lab just recently started experimenting with zebrafish as a
model system for dermatologic diseases and I was wondering if anyone
knew of any services/companies that do RNA in situ hybridization? If
not, does anyone sell pre-made reagents? We're in a bit of a time
crunch and while we already have a probe, we do not have the reagents
needed and it just makes more sense to commission someone who has
success with this procedure rather than us starting from scratch.