[Zbrafish] help on parentage testing in zebrafish

Kannika Siripattarapravat via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by siripatt At msu.edu)
Mon Dec 11 13:14:04 EST 2006

Hello everybody,

I have a question about parentage testing? Do you have any idea about the
valid test that I can use? I have been thinking about microsatellite markers
(Spence, et al paper from Frontier in zoology 2006) and mtDNA sequencing
(D-loop).  Please let me know if you have any suggestion!!

Thank you very much.

Nok