IUBio Biosequences .. Software .. Molbio soft .. Network News .. FTP

T51 Rh Panel - where to get

Thomas Bartman thomas.bartman at cchmc.org
Wed Apr 21 09:58:00 EST 2004


Does anyone know where to get the T51 panel?  It looks like Invitrogen 
bought out Research Genetics and then promptly stopped making it?  Or is
my  only choice to send primers to Len Zon for him to map them?

Thomas Bartman, M.D., Ph.D.
Divisions of Neonatology, Pulmonary Biology, and Developmental Biology
Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
3333 Burnet Ave, MLC 7009
Cincinnati, OH  45229-3039

Office: 513-636-9902


More information about the Zbrafish mailing list

Send comments to us at biosci-help [At] net.bio.net