transgenic muscle rfp/bfp/yfp expressers

Thomas E. Hall t.hall at victorchang.unsw.edu.au
Fri Apr 2 20:17:11 EST 2004

Hi,

I am trying to find a zebrafish trangenic line that expresses rfp,  bfp
or yfp ideally under the control of the skeletal muscle a-actin
promoter (I currently have the gfp one but need a second colour for some
complex transplant experiments). Does anyone have, or know of such a line?

As a second option it would also be possible to use the yfp/rfp fish
recently developed with the myosin light chain promoter. Can anyone
recommend a good supplier, bearing in mind we would have to ship to
Australia?

Thanks,

Tom Hall

Dr. Thomas E. Hall
Muscle Development Laboratory (Currie Lab)
Victor Chang Cardiac Research Institute
Sydney
NSW 2010
AUSTRALIA