diagrams/pictures of cranial nerves needed

Adrian Hill A.J.Hill at liverpool.ac.uk
Thu Jul 12 09:46:16 EST 2001

I am currently working with GFP-transgenic zebrafish and was
wondering whether anyone had any diagrams/pictures of any
cranial nerves. This is because I believe that I have found a toxic
effect of a certain chemical and wish to confirm my identification of
this structure. As I have been able to locate a suitable diagram for
this purpose I would be most grateful if someone could help me
with this matter.

Adrian Hill Postgraduate
University of Liverpool UK