aquatic toxicology guidelines : pesticides?

Gregory Volgas FXLN29A at prodigy.com
Tue May 2 15:05:06 EST 1995

Where can I find aquatic toxicology guidelines for pesticide type
products. USA federal guidelines or European would be great. By
guidelines, I mean, assuming you have run aquatic toxicology tests on a
specific composition, what guidelines are set up to determine appropriate
or legal application rates for the product.
Can anyone help me?