[X-plor] Vacancy for a scientific data curator (PDB/EMDB) at PDBe

Gerard DVD Kleywegt via x-plor%40net.bio.net (by gerard from xray.bmc.uu.se)
Tue Apr 19 14:15:20 EST 2016

Hi all,

Are you a structural biologist looking for an exciting career change in 2016?

We are looking to recruit an expert structural biologist (with experience in
structure determination) to join the Protein Data Bank in Europe curation team
(PDBe: pdbe.org) at the European Bioinformatics Institute (EMBL-EBI,
Cambridge, UK: ebi.ac.uk) as a Scientific Data Curator. The work involves
annotating preliminary PDB and Electron Microscopy Data Bank (EMDB)
submissions and extracting relevant biological information. In addition,
curators contribute to training, outreach and user-support activities of PDBe
and the EMBL-EBI.

For more information, please go to:

    http://www.embl.de/jobs/searchjobs/index.php?ref=EBI_00715

To see some of your potential future colleagues, as well as some of our recent
publications, please surf to:
http://www.ebi.ac.uk/about/people/gerard-kleywegt

Feel free to pass the information on to any potentially interested and
qualified people you may know.

Thanks!

--Gerard

---
Gerard J. Kleywegt, PDBe, EMBL-EBI, Hinxton, UK
gerard from ebi.ac.uk ..................... pdbe.org
Secretary: Pauline Haslam  pdbe_admin from ebi.ac.uk