[X-plor] Stand-alone wwPDB X-ray validation server

Gerard DVD Kleywegt via x-plor%40net.bio.net (by gerard from xray.bmc.uu.se)
Mon Dec 2 08:50:24 EST 2013

Dear colleagues,

The wwPDB partners are pleased to announce that X-ray structure validation
reports can now be generated on demand by macromolecular crystallographers by
using the new stand-alone wwPDB validation server.

For the full scoop, see: http://wwpdb.org/news/news_2013.html#27-November-2013

If you want to skip the propaganda, go to
http://wwpdb.org/validation-servers.html to read the technical notes and from
there follow the link to the server.

This version of the validation server is still in beta testing. We appreciate
your feedback and suggestions for improvement - please mail these to:
validation from mail.wwpdb.org (not to me or the list). Thanks!

Best wishes,

--Gerard

---
Gerard J. Kleywegt, PDBe, EMBL-EBI, Hinxton, UK
gerard from ebi.ac.uk ..................... pdbe.org
Secretary: Pauline Haslam  pdbe_admin from ebi.ac.uk