cast iron tree stand for Christmas tree

fengyuana1989 at 163.com fengyuana1989 at 163.com
Thu May 29 05:38:36 EST 2003

Thank you for your reading.
We produce cast iron iron tree stand for Christmas tree.
We welcome you to visit our website: http://www.sz-fengyuan.com (click"English")in any
 convenience.  If you have chance to visit China, we welcome you to visit our factory
that located in Shenzhen City Guangdong
Province,China.
      Best regards

                            Sincerely yours

                           Lucy Young

 Fengyuan hardware factory of Shenzhen(the furniture)

 Add:  N0.3 phoenix¡¯s way phoenix¡¯s hillock industrial zone, baoan
district, Shenzhen, China
Tel:0086-755-27845051, 27939680,27939677
 Fax:0086-755-27939416
 E-mail: fengyuan at sz-fengyuan.com      webmaster at sz-fengyuan.com
 Website: www.sz-fengyuan.com