garden furniture/patio furniture/lawn furniture/metal furniture

fengyuana1989 at 163.com fengyuana1989 at 163.com
Wed May 28 21:13:06 EST 2003

Thank you for your reading.
Our products include street furniture, garden furniture, cast iron furniture series,
cast aluminium furniture series,beach chair series,metal furniture series,wrought iron
 furniture,desk base,sun shade  base,Christmas tree base,dustbin series,aluminium table
 and chairs,high bar stool and table,high bar chairs,mail box series etc.park bench series,
ect. They are suitable for various kinds of outdoor environment, such as tourist zone,
villa,square, park, garden, house, property district, courtyard, etc.
 We welcome you to visit our website: http://www.sz-fengyuan.com (click"English")in any
convenience.  If you have chance to visit China, we welcome you to visit our factory that
located in Shenzhen City Guangdong Province,China.
      Best regards

                            Sincerely yours

                           Lucy Young

 Fengyuan hardware factory of Shenzhen(the furniture)

 Add:  N0.3 phoenix¡¯s way phoenix¡¯s hillock industrial zone, baoan
district, Shenzhen, China
Tel:0086-755-27845051, 27939680,27939677
 Fax:0086-755-27939416
 E-mail: fengyuan at sz-fengyuan.com      webmaster at sz-fengyuan.com
 Website: www.sz-fengyuan.com
  This mail is a business  letter .If you are uninterested in this ,Please
delete it immediately;If  you do not hope to
  receive this mail again ,please send a E-mail subject "remove"to us. we
will filter it out of our maillist.Thank you !