Your password

Queries at littlewoods-online.com queries at littlewoods-online.com
Sun Jun 29 13:41:55 EST 2003

Dear Customer.

Thank you for your e-mail  Please let me know the nature of your enquiry
please also include.

           1) Account number OR

	2) House number and postcode.

	To help us to deal with your enquiry quickly and efficiently please
give these

	details every time you contact us

	Please use the REPLY button on the e-mail when responding, this will
ensure

	we still have your original query details.

Once we have received this information we will answer your query as soon as
possible.

Kind regards,

Littlewoods Online Customer Care.

lsun551

On behalf of Ryan Keilloh - Online Customer Service Manager

www.littlewoods-online.com

Shop and manage your account online 24/7.

Our Customer Charter is our pledge to you the customer. It contains our
promise for safe and honest shopping. Click into Customer Services for full
details.

Contacting us is easy:

By e-mail simply log on, and click into 'contact us'.

By telephone call 0845 707 8810 our lines are open 8am-8pm.