[Virology] The emergence of hepatitis C infection - please help

biostudent via virology%40net.bio.net (by mp00010 from surrey.ac.uk)
Mon Oct 20 15:32:50 EST 2008

Hi people,

I'm doing a piece of work at university which asks me to explain the
"emergence of hepatitis C infection and show how human activities have
contributed to its transmission across the centuries".

Try as I might I cannot find any journals or information about the history
of hepatitis C except its discovery in 1989, which I already know about. It
must have been around for centuries in different countries etc...

Can anyone give me any titles of appropriate journals or give me any search
tips. Seems really hard to find.

Many thanks for any help