[Virology] Viral Genetics inquiry

Joe Beckmann joe.beckmann at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 09:02:53 EST 2006

While surfing around Viral Genetics, I ran across your inquiry almost 10
years ago. By now you've found the principals, I'm sure, and I wonder what
your impression of their product is? I've friends who are associated, but am
looking for an independent view since, among other things, their online
presence seems odd.

--
Joe Beckmann
22 Stone Avenue

*Markus Meissner* meissner at ced.berkeley.edu
<virology%40iubio.bio.indiana.edu?Subject=VIRAL%20GENETICS%20/%20CANCER%20DRUG&In-Reply-To=>
*Thu Mar 28 13:06:48 EST 1996*