[Virology] zetapor virosorb membranes

Henry Frank henry at argonide.com
Tue Jan 10 14:08:48 EST 2006

Hi.

I found a very old posting from Dr Sarah Butcher regarding a need for filter discs to filter virus. I've attached a few files that may be of interest to Dr. Butcher, or anyone else there that is involved in projects of this type. This includes our Virus Sampler which is a pleated filter cartridge intended for use in determining viral contamination of drinking water supplies.

Please let me know if you are interested and if you have additional questions.

Regards,

Henry Frank, Sales & Marketing Manager
ARGONIDE CORPORATION
291 Power Court