[Virology] adeno purification

Kasinath Viswanathan viswanat at ohsu.edu
Mon Apr 3 18:19:01 EST 2006

Item Type:  Task
Start Date:  Monday, 3 Apr 2006
Due:  Monday, 3 Apr 2006

Hi
need some help with adeno purification. We are having problem with sucrose purification of Adeno tet activator, crude loaded on sucrose gradient shows a high titre and the purified is 4-5 logs lower than the crude. We have changed everything from centrifuge, buffer to sucrose but the problem remains. Is anyone out there had any experience like ours? if so please let us know how you solved it.
thanks
Kash

Kasinath Viswanathan
Post Doctoral Fellow