I read the difference between virus and bacteria in the news, and in
My questions are :
- Is bacteria a plant or "animal"?. I thought there is another one
that refers specifically to "animal" species .. I can remember the
name for it.
- So, if virus is not a bacteria, then is it a living organism? Is
then virus more related to cells/elements in rocks, soils, etc? ie.
not a living organism.
- Does virus live naturally ? or was it originally created by human in
(People refer in computer language as virus, not bacteria... because
it is man-made).
- Why do they have a flu vaccine ? I thought vaccine can only be
produced to fight for bacteria. How does a virus vaccine developed?
Or is it just a "deception" from the pharmacist industry? ... or a
wrong term to use?
- Is Ebola a virus?. What about AIDS, avian/bird flu, SARS, West
- Why recent diseases that attack human are all virus, instead of the
regular bacteria? Do all of these raise the suspicions that virus did
indeed created in the lab?
Thanks for the discussion and answers!