Ebola outbreaks

Tim Spahlinger txs at po.cwru.edu
Fri Nov 2 04:56:49 EST 2001

Hi,

Your questions are certainly NOT boring!  Your questions
have led and continue to lead to a significant amount of
research being done on this and similar viruses.  I can't
answer all of your questions (I'm not sure anybody can -
there's simply alot that remains to be discovered about
Ebola).  However, some of your questions can be answered, at
least partially, at the web site for the US Centers for
Disease Control and Prevention.  Try clicking on the
following URL:
http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/dvrd/spb/mnpages/dispages/ebola.htm.
Links from this page and the page describing viral
hemorrhagic fevers will provide you with even more
information.

Regards,
Tim