Take admision for sabbatical leave

Masoud Bahrami mbahram at gwdg.de
Thu Nov 18 12:01:20 EST 1999

hagar saffaii schrieb:

> In The Name Of God
>
> ISFAHAN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
>
> WEN,NOV,16, 1999
>
> Dr. H. Ghasemian Saffaii
>
> Department of Microbiology
>
> Isfahan Medical University
>
> Isfahan IRAN
>
> E-mail : h_saffaii at yahoo.com
>

> Dear Dr.Sir/Madam
>
> I, Hajieh Ghassemian Saffaii, Ph.D., am an assistant professor of Microbiology at the Faculty of medicine Isfahan University of Medicine Sciences ,Iran.
>
> I have been granted a sabbatical leave in the area"diagnosis of Mycobacteria with molecular methods in patients with AIDS" at least for a 3 months period for academic year 1999-2000.
>
> As I have recently started working on molecular typing of mycobacterium tuberclusis by DRE-PCR method and I become very intersred in this field, I would like to spend my sabbatical working on the same or other molecular aspests of Mycobacterium or HIV in laboratory inCanada,Australia, Seweden or Copenhagen. .Please help me to find lab.
>
> The Isfahan University of medical Sciences supports me financially, during my sabbatical. I would appreciate receving your letter of admission if there is a vacancy in lab.
>
> Thank you in advance for prompt answer.
>

> Sincerely Yours
>
> Dr. H. Ghassemian saffaii
>
> Isfahan University of Medical Sciences* P.O.Box 319 - Isfahan - 81745* Fax :(0098-31)687898 Tel:(0098-31)685149,688138

Dear Dr. Saffaii,

I read your email and was very exited to see something from my country. I am a Ph.D. student in Germany and working right now on C.elegans. I have found two links in my bookmark,

http://www.virology.net/garryfavwebjobs.html
http://www.asmusa.org/

which may be is useful to you because I found some position there. You would like to write them for your vacancy in lab. I know some other people in Germany and I will ask them about it. If I get some new link or massage, then I will forward it to you. Have a succsessfully nice day.

Good luck,

M. Bahrami.