luteovirus TNDV

Sebastien Guyader guyader at rennes.inra.fr
Thu Nov 18 12:01:32 EST 1999

Hello all,
I'm a new french PhD student in plant virology, going to work on the
genome variability and evolution of potato leafroll virus (Luteovirus).
I saw on the VIDE database there is another luteovirus, the tobacco
necrotic dwarf, which is of interest for me. I'm posting this message
to know if someone could give more recent informations on the TNDV, or
to get contacts with other virologists working on this virus.
Thanks.

Sebastien Guyader

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.