Ebola.

R.D.Morton R.D.Morton at biosci.hull.ac.uk
Wed Nov 17 12:54:42 EST 1999

To whom it may concern,

I am doing a 4 year course in Biomedical Sciences as an Undergraduate,
and one of my areas will contain subjects on virology and microbiology,
etc.

If you have any information regarding either of these subjects, in
particular the Ebola virus and its varying strains, would it be
possible to send me any via the email system.

I await your response in anticipation.  Many thanks for your
cooperation in this matter.

Dean Morton
Hull University,
England.