Virology Literature

frommer.clan at t-online.de frommer.clan at t-online.de
Sat May 29 22:31:37 EST 1999

Hello!

I am a newcomer to the field of virology. That is why I am looking for
appropriate literature for this subject. I am a newcomer to virology
but I am also a biochemist, so the literature needs not be too low at
its level. Can anyone recommend some good books to me? I am also
interested in Web resources or anything else about virology, e.g. good
scientific journals.

Klaus Frommer