Question about genital warts (HPV)

Raider raider2001 at hotmail.com
Sat May 22 19:17:21 EST 1999

Hi!

I just have a question.   Can someone contract genital warts on the
tongue through oral sex?  I was fooling around with this girl and we had
a little too much to drink.  Suddenly, she just went down on me,  but
she didn't take it all in; just the head, but she also licked the
shaft.  I was diagnosed with genital warts about nine or ten years ago,
but I had them surgically removed.  Haven't seen them again since, but I
am just a little concerned whether I could still infect someone else.
Hope someone can answer my questions.

Thanks!

Raider