ebola

A.J.Cann nna at leicester.ac.uk
Thu Oct 22 08:34:44 EST 1998

In article <199810181828.NAA19982 at netserver.achs.lake.k12.il.us>,
<brenschen at achs.lake.k12.il.us> wrote:

>I'm doing a report on the Ebola virus.  Where was the latest outbreak and
how bad was it?  Another query where are you currently in uncovering a
vaccine?  Do you have any interesting facts or new techniques in the study
of virology?  The Ebola virus especially.  Please take some time to respond
to me.  I'm interested in the virus because of its effects especially.
Thank you kindly.

See:   http://www-micro.msb.le.ac.uk/335/filoviruses.html

--
Dr Alan J. Cann  PhD,   Department of Microbiology & Immunology,
University of Leicester,  P.O. Box 138,  Medical Sciences Building,