ebola

brenschen at achs.lake.k12.il.us brenschen at achs.lake.k12.il.us
Sun Oct 18 15:32:35 EST 1998

I'm doing a report on the Ebola virus.  Where was the latest outbreak and how bad was it?  Another query where are you currently in uncovering a vaccine?  Do you have any interesting facts or new techniques in the study of virology?  The Ebola virus especially.  Please take some time to respond to me.  I'm interested in the virus because of its effects especially.  Thank you kindly.
                                      Benjamin