Cytorhabdoviruses of Arabidopsis?

Joel Steele steelej at ecs.ecs.csus.edu
Sun Oct 18 15:30:01 EST 1998

Peace and Greetings all,
	I am wondering if anyone knows of a cyto(or Nucleo)rhabdoviruse
that is capable of infecting Arabidopsis.  Or any Negative sense ssRNA
viruses that infects Arabidopsis for that matter... but to the best of my
knowlege Rhabdo's are the only ones infecting plants.  Citations or
authors would be helpful, general or otherwise.
Thanks in advance.

--
-Yaseen(Joel) Steele
	Assalamu Alaina Wa Ala Ibadillahis-Saliheen.
     |  "Above all else, always remain capable of 	 |
     |   feeling deeply any injustice committed against	 |
     |   anyone in any part of the world"		 |
     |					-Che Guevara     |
     |					1928-1967.       |
     |___________________________________________________|
     |	"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same  |
     |	God who endowed us with sense, reason and        |
     |	intellect has intended us to forego their use."	 |
     |					-Galileo         |
     |	"Happiness is when what you think, what you say, |
     |	and what you do are in harmony."                 |
     |					-Mahatma Gandhi  |
     |	"The simple reality is that consciousness is not |
     |	approachable by science.  My own thought is that |
     |	consciousness is going to stay that way."        |
     | 					-George Wald     |