Virus inactivation by nucleases

Frank.Moersberger at merck.de Frank.Moersberger at merck.de
Thu Dec 31 17:20:57 EST 1998

Dear Sirs,

I'm looking for information about the inactivation of non-encapsulated
viruses by attack of nucleases. We have a very active recombinant
unspecific endocuclease (Benzonase) , that might be very useful for this
kind of application.
However, we haven't had the time and capacity to try it by ourselves so
far.
Perhaps you did already or like to test it. If you are interested please
leave a message to

Dr. Frank Moersberger
e-mail: frank.moersberger at merck.de