HIV sequencing

Victor DeFilippis vrdefili at ea.oac.uci.edu
Fri Aug 8 12:49:31 EST 1997

I am beginning a research project in which I hope to obtain DNA/RNA
sequences from cell free HIV as well as HIV provirus in blood specimens.
Being totally unfamiliar with the techniques, politics, legislation,
safety, feasibility, and inter-laboratory cooperation related to this
issue I was hoping someone could provide some advice, relevant references,
or other information that may help me evaluate the task ahead. Any and all
input would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

vrdefili at uci.edu

Marnix L. Bosch, Ph.D.
Dept. of Pathobiology and
Regional Primate Research Center