Ebola: a quick question

Stmtrz stmtrz at aol.com
Wed Apr 30 11:20:27 EST 1997

    Are we not looking in the wrong host, (monkeys?) for the ebola
virus--I have been lead to believe the host, or start possibly are flies,
or bats--considering the fact the filovirus shows up not only in Zaire,
but also the Philippines, could we have a natural virus, only released
when the proper warm host, presents itself for transport?
     Also if we continue to treat outbreaks of the virus, it is possible
for the virus to mutant, and become even more deadly (if that is possible)
than current.