Questions about a career in virology

Changrila chanwy at hksm.com
Mon Apr 28 10:50:35 EST 1997

Hi all researchers,

Sorry for interrupting your normal discussion.
I am an engineer who graduated from college 2 years ago.
I am thinking about going back to school to become a virology.
I am interested in research in cures for various diseases like HIV/
Hepetitis, and even cancer research.
This is quite a big decision in my life and I wonder if someone
could give me some advice.
1. What is the salary scale for a virology?
2. Is employment opportunities good for graduates?

Sincerely,
Chan Wai Yiu
chanwy at hksm.com