safety levels in labs

Guy Hermans ghermans at luc.ac.be
Mon Apr 28 10:52:21 EST 1997

I'm thinking of using a viral transformation technique and wonder what the
necessary safety rules are. I know that the technique requires safety
level 2 laborataria, but I have no clue what is actually meant by this.
Could someone help me out ?

Niels Hellings
please reply to hellings at luc.ac.be

-- Niels hellings, PhD student
  Ms research Unit              Immunology research group
  Dr. L. Willems-Institute      Dept. of Physiology, LUC
  University Campus             University Campus
  B-3590 Diepenbeek             B-3590 Diepenbeek
  Belgium                       Belgium
Voice  ++32(0)11/26.92.07
Fax    ++32(0)11/26.92.09