Mononucleos Study

Bryan Kiehl BKiehl at genbio.com
Tue Apr 22 10:50:23 EST 1997

Our company has developed a test strip to measure antibodies related
to mononucleosis syndrome. The IgM strip contains heterophile, VCA IgM
and CMV IgM. The IgG stips contain VCA IgG, EBNA, CMV and toxoplasma.
Now we are testing these in the field and we need to find 2-3 sites.

Each site must test at least 200 samples. The samples are those
submitted for routine testing (e.g., Monospot). These are not ones
submitted for EBV specific testing. The sample will be split and part
sent to a reference laboratory to perform EBV, CMV and toxoplamsa
specific tests. There will be only one reference laboratory to
standardize results.

Our test has to be performed at your site, but we can pay for
part-time tech or such. We wish to begin the study within 2-3 weeks
and complete it within 4-6 weeks.

If interested please reply by email and I can provide more details.
Bryan Kiehl
GenBio, San Diego
BKiehl at GenBio.com