Photographs of Ebola and Ebola-related stuff

Andrea Coles acoles at vt.edu
Mon Apr 7 17:27:33 EST 1997

I feel like I am beating a dead horse, but i am very interesed in some
Ebola streign Photograps.  I am not interested in the classic electron
microscope photos that are plastered all over the net (there are about 3
of these that I have seen at least 30000000 times), but rather, im more
interesed in some photos of the patients.  Other, more rare microscope
photos would be fine, but like i say, i dont want to see "the first
photograph of ebola ever taken".  Thanks for your time,
David Coles
urhere at vt.edu