Information

atrocomes at idea.it atrocomes at idea.it
Tue Sep 10 13:55:29 EST 1996

Dear sir, I am final-year undergraduate in political Science and I am
working on a Thesis about health and the intervention of WHO in Zaire on
Ebola virus case 1995.
Therefore, what I am asking you, kindly, is to be of help in answering and
sending me the following information:
- may I have information about possible studies on Ebola vaccine?

I thank you in advance for your collaboration and I hope to receive prompt