Ecological virology. Peper Topics, help.

crs at news.mhv.net crs at news.mhv.net
Fri Mar 29 01:00:00 EST 1996

Howdy,

Based on the posts, this seems like a friendly forum where it is safe
to ask a general question such as the question I am about to ask...

I am looking for a topic for a paper that I need to write for my
virology course, and I thought the readers of this news group might be
just the people to ask.

What are the hot topics in ecological virology?  I am looking for an
exciting system to do some literature research on.  Can any of you
suggest one or even give me some references?  Or a starting point?

-Jonah Wittkamper
97jcw at williams.edu