Announcement of 4th International Symposium on AI (fwd)

Michael L. Perdue mperdue at ASRR.ARSUSDA.GOV
Thu Mar 28 08:57:03 EST 1996

Michael L. Perdue, Ph.D.
Athens, Georgia  30605
Ph: 706-546-3435
Fx: 706-546-3161
mperdue at asrr.arsusda.gov

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 1996 06:10:51 -0700
From: David E. Swayne, DVM, PhD <DSWAYNE at uga.cc.uga.edu>
To: mperdue at asrr.arsusda.gov
Subject: Announcement of 4th International Symposium on AI

Dear Colleagues:

The U.S. Animal Health Association will sponsor the 4th International
Symposium on Avian Influenza to be held at the University of Georgia,
Continuing Education Center, Athens, Georgia, USA, May 28-31, 1997. Mark
your calendars to attend. If you have interest, please send your
complete mailing address, FAX number and telephone number to my E-mail
address as above or FAX to 706-546-3161. There will be a general 1st
announcement in May 1996 and a second announcement/registration in
October, 1996. In the second announcement we will solicit for poster
presentations. The meeting will have two and one-half days of invited
oral presentations and several general question/answer sessions with the
speakers.Posters will be viewed during the morning and afternoon breaks.

David E. Swayne, D.V.M., Ph.D.
USDA, ARS, Southeast Poultry Research Laboratory
934 College Station Road
Athens, Georgia 30605
FAX: 706-546-3161
Telephone: 706-546-3433