plant -> animals (re Ebola)

Mike Poidinger mikep at biosci.uq.oz.au
Wed Mar 27 21:25:51 EST 1996

On 25 Mar 1996 21:44:20 -0500, topherius at aol.com (Topherius) wrote:

>I heard that people here decided that the reservoir couldn't be a plant
>last year but I couldn't find anything in the archives.  Why couldn't it?
> Chris

Is anyone aware of any pathogen at all which is able to successfully
infect both plants and animals?

Mike

Dr Mike Poidinger        Animal Welfare, NOT Animal Rights
Microbiology, UQ
Australia                'Reality' is the only word in the english language
mikep at biosci.uq.oz.au    that should always be used in quotes